Crystallics’ equipment includes:
- Crystal16 parallel crystallizers (Avantium): multiple reactor station for solubility and metastable zone width of compounds.
- Crystalline parallel crystallizer (Avantium): multiple reactor station for visualization of the complete crystallization process and particle size and shape information at the smallest scale.
- MultiMax_CR parallel reactor system with Lasentec FBRM™ S400Q probe (Mettler Toledo): for particle size distribution and evolution studies.
- LabMax liter scale reactor (Mettler Toledo): for process optimization and scale up to liter scale
- High-throughput X-ray Powder Diffractometer (Bruker D8 Diffractometer with GADDS detectors): solid form identification
- High resolution X-ray powder diffractometer (Bruker D8): crystal structure determination, variable temperature and humidity data collection
- Single crystal diffractometer kappa CCD system (Bruker Nonius): for single crystal structure determination
- DSC heat flux DSC822e (Mettler-Toledo): for melting point determination and thermal transitions identification
- TGA/SDTA851e (Mettler-Toledo): for solid form nature identification (anhydrous, hydrate, solvate) and mass loss determination
- Hot Stage Microscope DM2500 (Leica): for the observation and identification of phase changes such as melt, recrystallisation, desolvation or dehydration
- Raman spectrometer Nicolet Almega XR (Thermo Fischer): for solid form identification and tablet mapping
- FTIR Nicolet 6700 (ThermoFischer Scientific): for solid form identification and salt formation confirmation
- Ion chromatography ICS3000 (Dionex): for determination of the ration counter ion/free base or acid
- 1H-NMR spectrometer 400MHz (Bruker): for determination of the ratio counter ion/free base or acid
- Dynamic Vapour Sorption system (Surface Measurement Systems): for hygroscopicity measurements
- HPLC HP1100 system equipped with UV, ELSD and MS detectors (Agilent): for purity check and solubility determination
- Dissolution Instrument μDiss profiler (pION): for determination of intrinsic dissolution
- Mastersizer 2000TM (Malvern): for particle size distribution determination
- Freedom 200 Liquid Handling Robot (Tecan): for automated pipetting of solvents and solubility determinations
- Autodose (Symyx technologies): for accurate dosing of solids in a variety of containers
- SpectroStar Omega Multiwell Absorbance Plate Reader (BMG): for automated solubility measurements